I am excited to be able to offer 2 Somatic Yoga Series this Spring…
- Mink Mountain Mondays starting March 5th, running 9 weeks 7-8:30pm “Somatics & Asana“
- JET Wellness Tuesdays starting March 6th, running 8 weeks 7:15-8:30pm “Somatics for Stress”
Registration is open for all Series’ now until February 28th. Register with payment by cash, cheque or e-transfer to:
Series investment is non-refundable. (Series Credit for extenuating circumstances)
Drop-in spot availability will be posted weekly with individual spot reservation held by e-transfer by noon of the day of class.
Drop-in spot availability without payment not guaranteed.
The goal of Somatic Yoga is to reconnect the brain to conscious control of individual muscles, thereby finding freedom from long held tension and chronic pain. No pervious yoga experience is required. Somatic Yoga is not a work-out, it is very much a “work-in”. The slow paced classes are designed to work with an individuals ability and bring more mobility, stability & strength to every body. Classes consist of:
- Breath Practices to calm the Nervous system
- Somatics for Neuro-Muscular Re-education & Mobility
- Classic Yoga Poses for building Stability & Strength
- Guided Relaxation & Self-Awareness Practices for Personal Growth
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me for more information. It is an honour to teach and I look forward to the opportunity to connect in community with you.
Jen Aarnamo RYT200 (RYT500 in Training) Somatic Yoga Instructor and Wellness Coach Mind Body Whole Wellness Email: email@example.com Web: mindbodywholewellness.com FB: Mindbody Wholewellness Cell: (807) 621-0615